Wednesday, November 6, 2013

first

Sandy and I had talked about the need for an online repository for family photos and genealogy information as well as a place we could perhaps share  some memories.
Well ... for the time being this is it.
I have started uploading the photos I have scanned up to the G Drive associated with this account and will share the link here. You will be able to view and download the images. Sandy has some documents that will be eventually added as well and those will also be viewable and downloadable. If you have stuff you would like to add I will provided you with the necessary info and offer all the help I can. Just let me know.
Probably not much happening for a while but will let you know as new content is added. Helpful suggestions/ideas are more than welcome.

-Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment